All of Gem City’s Level 3 Gymnasts Qualify for State!
Congratulations to our Level 3 gymnastics team as ALL of them qualified and are advancing to State. Our Level 3 athletes practice up to three times a week at practice and then usually attend one-on-one lessons throughout the season to perfect certain skills.
Each athlete had to earn a 34.00 All-Around score at a qualifying invitational earlier in the season. Our Level 3 girls attended four invitationals this season throughout Illinois and Missouri. Level 3 State is March 5-7 in Bourbonnais, Illinois.
Coaches are Jacob Huff, Hope Huff, and Sarah Shumake. You can read more about Gem City’s gymnastics program and find our meet schedule here.
Level 3’s advancing to State:
- Carlie Anders, 10, Quincy
- Dorothy Boehmer, 11, Pittsfield
- Kate Fuller, 8, Quincy
- Lillian Hendrian, 8, Quincy
- Lexy Karhliker, 12, Quincy
- Evan Little, 13, Quincy
- Quinlynn Martin, 11, Quincy
- Milah Ogle, 9, Wyconda
- Janie Triplett, 12, Palmyra
- Abby Twaddle, 10, Quincy
- Kaylin Vazquez-Epperson, 8, Payson
- Claire VerMeer, 10, Hannibal
- Mia Viorel, 11, Hannibal
- Nevaeh, Weinand, 11, Quincy
- Kate Willingham, 10, Monroe City
- Madilynn Wiseman, 8, Shelbyville