DURING GYMNASTICS PRACTICE
- No food or drink
- No chewing gum
- Girls may wear leotards, or shorts and a tucked in t-shirt
- No two piece leotard outfits allowed in recreational classes
- Boys should wear shorts and a tucked in t-shirt
- Jewelry, jeans, and watches are never allowed during class
- If your child has hair long enough to reach their shoulders, it must be completely pulled back
- Bare feet are acceptable, please no tights or socks
- There are cubbies where shoes, socks, jackets, etc. can be kept during class
- If your child did not attend school due to illness, we ask that you also refrain from attending class the same evening.
- When registering for a class, if the class does not have enough interest, the class may close and members asked to choose a different day/time to attend. You will be contacted in this instance and new arrangements will be made ahead of time.
OBSERVATION AREA & GYMNASTICS FLOOR
- Parents and/or guardians may watch classes from the ‘observation balcony’ ONLY
- Parents and/or guardians are not allowed on floor
- Only registered gymnasts are allowed on the gym floor
- Floor level seating is available for those who cannot climb the stairs
- No one is allowed in the gym unless you are accompanied by a professional staff or you are meeting your coach inside the gym for class
- We are NOT responsible for lost items
- There is a $35 handling fee if we receive a bad check
- Each gymnast should be prepared for class five minutes before their class is to start
- Attendance will be taken before each class, so make sure you get marked off
- Every gymnast should be prepared to work hard
- Your attitude determines your altitude. Make sure it’s a GREAT ONE!!
- Athletes are asked to wash their hands before and after their class.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water bottle, but if not then we have a water fountain in our lobby.
These rules are enforced to ensure athletes the most safe and an effective workout possible.