Here’s What’s Happening This Summer at Gem City – Update 6/23/20
We won’t be doing summer classes, but Gem City will still be doing plenty! Check out what’s happening below!
You can read more of Gem City’s COVID-19 updates here.
○ NEW 🎉 You can now enroll in a limited number of make-up classes. Classes start Monday, June 29. Get the details here.
○ 🤸♀️ You can book private lessons ALL summer long – through August 20. Simply call 217.224.8491 or message us to book your weekly lesson.
○ 🎉 You can host a birthday party! Parties can start on June 1. Gem City’s standard party capacity limits align with new standards.
○ 😊 Gem City’s weekly Preschool Playtime starts up again beginning June 17! It will be limited to the first 40 kids to keep our capacity under the limit. Preschool Playtime is now $7 from 9:30-11:30 am every Wednesday for ages six and under only. Each child must be supervised by a guardian.
○ 💎 Tryouts for Gem City’s All-Star Cheer Squad are happening on June 16! Summer practices for the new squad will begin on June 23.
○ 👉 Gymnastics and tumbling team practices start up on June 15.
○ 🕐 Office hours for summer will be irregular, so please call 217.224.8491 if you have a question, would like to book a lesson or a party, or would like to purchase an item from our Pro Shop. We check messages each day, so just tell us how we can help!
○ 🍂 Our hope is to have our fall schedule available by July 13 with class registration beginning July 20. Fall session will start on August 22 like originally planned with Gem City’s regular capacity limits (assuming no limitations are in place 🤞).